Back in March - Large Violet Fairy Journal
This product is unavailable
This captivating image comes from the first edition of Scottish poet and anthropologist Andrew Lang’s The Violet Fairy Book. Compiled in 1901 by Lang and illustrated by Henry Justice Ford, the book was one in a twelve-part series known as Lang’s Fairy Books, with each book named for the color of its fairy.
7" by 9"
Lined, 144 pages
- Smyth sewn
- Satin ribbon marker
- Memento pouch
- Custom-designed laid paper
- 100% recycled binder boards
- FSC-certified text paper
- Threaded stitching and glue, as needed
- Acid-free sustainable forest paper
- Decorative printed cover paper