The cover of this bestselling Celtic Journal features the intricate knot work and serpentine animal forms of the ancient Celts.
- 160 lightly lined writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, creative writing, or jotting down favorite quotations and poems.
- Raised embossing calls attention to detail.
- Glossy black lacquer effects add polish.
- Acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, business cards, etc.
- Elastic band closure secures your journal.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Compact journal measures 5'' wide x 7'' high; fits in most handbags, backpacks, and totes.